Paula PJ Selby
To help you avoid the challenges that can easily frustrate Buyers and Sellers, she has honed a healthy mix of right-and-left-brain skills. That being, PJ listens to your needs and goals to help you make appropriate decisions in fulfilling your goals. As well, PJ has a strong analytical approach to helping you evaluate the needs and economic impact of home-buying and home-selling decisions. Plus, with two military sons, she has a heart and understanding for Military Families’ needs.
Buying a home can be a happy venture, but it still can come with stress. To ensure a successful experience for her clients, PJ explains contracts, negotiates options, as well as works with attorneys, when necessary. Just a few benefits of hiring a seasoned professional like PJ Selby is she:
• Facilitates a buying consultation to understand your needs and criteria
• Saves you time by helping you narrow your ideal search parameters
• Negotiates an offer that meets your needs & protects your interests
• Saves you time by helping you qualify for a loan
Working with PJ throughout the entire home-buying process, especially the critical “analytical” moments, gives you the comfort of feeling as though You Are THE Most Important Client she has ever had!
PJ understands that presentation is the key to selling your home for the best price in the shortest amount of time. In fact, the National Association of Realtors reports that over 80% of all homebuyers begin their search on the Internet. As well, from her design background, she knows firsthand that staging takes a careful eye on design and uncluttered spaces. So, PJ uses all the latest technology and marketing to help sell your home, including professional photography, videos, Social Media Marketing, new home listing alerts, open house tours, and much more! You can be assured that before potential buyers enter your door, PJ has created a winning image of your home through high-quality photos, advertisements, and engaging campaigns.
Just a few benefits of hiring a seasoned professional like PJ is she:
• Discusses “selling points” and improvements to enhance the value of your home
• Develops a targeted marketing campaign that maximizes your home's value
• Tours your property from the “buyer's perspective”
• Estimates your selling costs
• Provides personal relocation services, if needed
• Negotiates, monitors, and manages activities to settlement
Paula PJ Selby