Business Directory - Listing Details
Free Business Checking and Personal Checking!
Call Us Today At 480-988-2555
Corporate financing. On your terms.
The bankers in Middle Market lending are among the most well-trained and proficient relationship managers in the country. Combining relevant industry experience with the ability to listen well to your concerns, they study the challenges unique to your business and provide solutions tailor-made to meet your financial needs.
What's more, when you sign-up for Comerica Loan Management, you’ll be able to request loan advances (for lines of credit only) and make loan payments online as well as view up-to-date account information, including real-time loan balances, maturity dates, interest rates, transaction history, and loan advices (billing statements).
Lending, lines of credit, mortgages, relationships with specialists intent on finding the best financial solutions to help your business grow. It’s all here—at Comerica.
- Virtually all levels of manufacturing with extensive experience handling the needs of the automotive supply base
- Virtually all levels of logistics including wholesaling, distribution, packaging, and sequencing
- Steel industry including mini-mills, service centers, and processing centers
- Asphalt, concrete, and aggregate manufacturers and distributors
- Beer and wine distributors
- Petroleum wholesaling and retailing
Construction and industrial equipment
- Working capital loans and lines of credit
- Equipment financing
- Commercial mortgages
- Tax Incentive financing
- Export/Import financing
- Asset based loans
- Rolling stock loans
- Interest rate risk management solutions
- ESOP loans
- Standby letters of credit for a variety of purposes, including backing industrial development bonds issued through economic development corporations
FREE BUSINESS AND PERSONAL CHECKING ACCOUNTS